Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sun rise on a duck blind
This is what makes me enjoy the unsuccessful days spend hunting.

The sun rises are simply insane with cold and warm colors
 
I wish i had a ladder so i could have gotten up another foot or to just to get the log and its reflection surrounded by the reflection of the sky. I also tried to make the water and sky smooth and plastic like during editing.this makes the reflection of the log stand out.

 The colors change every time I look east. Adjusting the aperture and shutter speed became a constant struggle.
 



 This was an experiment I tried using artificial light. In the first picture I let the camera do the adjusting and I also tried to manipulate the exposure compensation to show the green in the leaves. Then I remembered that I had a head lamp. I held it in my left hand and took the same picture again one handed. I think i left my exposure compensation on at +.07

If you have a good monitor, you can see a small cobweb on the stick in focus. I just thought it looked cool. I didn't know that the cobweb came through until I zoomed in on the LCD screen to look at the focus of the stick.


This image hasn't been edited at all, but man, i wish i would have done a time laps for the hour or so that the light was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment