Thursday, September 3, 2015

Update 1: Week of 8-31-2015

So... I went home after checking out a Nikon 1 from Dave I went home and started pushing buttons just to see what would happen. If you haven't met my son, "The Dude", he enjoys being in pictures doing unusual things. We got him these glasses for his birthday party back in July and he loves them. i ended up taking this picture just for fun and it turned out sweet. Yep, he is that awesome.






This picture was taken when I was on my way to go fishin' over the weekend. I happened to be driving by the Osprey's nest in time to see an adult return to the nest carrying nice rainbow trout.  This photo was taken rather quickly in a series and I didn't have time to adjust my settings to improve the clarity. Still it is a photo that few people get to take on there first day out with a camera that doesn't take film.

I like this photo because it is one that I have seen on the cover of almost all fishing magazines that come in my mail box each month. When I took the photo I was stoked because on the 3" LED screen it looked just how I wanted it to. After getting it on to the computer and seeing it at a larger scale I realized that it wasn't a crisp photo it was a little blurry. the other thing i noticed is that the edn of the rod disappears into the background. Oh well... i guess i just have to go fishing take pictures of nature again this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment